Quadient AP partners with Nvoicepay for cheque, ACH, and virtual credit card payments. Continue reading below to learn more about Quadient AP and REPAY, or reach out to your Customer Success Manager for more tailored information.
Nvoicepay is available for Quadient AP customers who meet the following criteria:
- Use a fund source domiciled in the United States
- Pay vendors in USD currency
- Do not belong to Nvoicepay's restricted categories of business. Please reach out to your Customer Success Manager for a complete list of restricted business categories.
Canadian vendors can be paid through Nvoicepay via physical cheque, so long as the payment currency is USD.
Nvoicepay onboarding requirements
Nvoicepay's complete list of onboarding requirements is provided by your Customer Success Manager.
Vendor onboarding requirements for Nvoicepay
During your onboarding, Nvoicepay will contact your vendors by mail to enroll them in ACH or virtual credit card payments. If they decline or can not be contacted, their payments will be issued as cheques. Vendors can contact Nvoicepay's vendor support team to change their payment method.
Nvoicepay workflow in Quadient AP
Once onboarded, you can select Nvoicepay as a payment method when creating payments in Quadient AP. The vendor will receive their preferred payment method of cheque, ACH, or virtual credit card. Please ensure to select the matching Bank Name when coding the payment. Bank Names for Nvoicepay have the following naming convention:
- Bank Account Name - last 4 digits of account number - year of account enablement
Vendors with a full address in Quadient AP will be automatically enrolled for Nvoicepay cheque payments. Under the Vendor details in List Manager, System Administrators can disable or re-enable payments for specific vendors as well as enable or disable remittance emails.
Fully approved Nvoicepay payments are found in the Releases tab. Nvoicepay payments move to Released status in Quadient AP immediately after being released and move to Paid status within 30 minutes. Payment Settlement times for Nvoicepay are below:
- Cheques are mailed to the vendor 1 business day after the payment is released. Nvoicepay's estimated time of arrival is 4-7 bank days. All checks are mailed via USPS First Class.
- ACH payments are transmitted to the vendor 1 business day after the payment is released. Depending on the vendor's bank, the payment may take an additional 1-2 business days to settle.
- VCC payments are sent to the vendor 1 business day after the payment is released. VCC payments can be processed immediately upon receipt.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article