Starting June 2023, Quadient AP is delighted to offer a payment processing integration with REPAY. REPAY represents a game-changing solution for your payment processing needs, and we are excited to share this news with you. Continue reading below to learn more about REPAY's payment methods, or reach out to your Customer Success Manager for more tailored information.
REPAY payment methods
REPAY offers the following payment methods for Quadient AP customers:
- Virtual Credit Card (VCC)
- Print Cheque
Vendors can select their preferred payment method when onboarding with REPAY. If the vendor wishes to change their payment method at any time, please reach out to the Quadient AP Support Team here for further assistance.
REPAY payment turnaround times
Once the payment is released from Quadient AP, it will go through the following flow with REPAY:
- Day 0: Payment batch released from Quadient AP to REPAY. The payment file is created in REPAY if the batch is released before 4:30 PM ET
- Payment batches released after 4:30 PM ET will be processed the next working day.
- Day 1: Funds are pulled from your Bank Account and transferred to REPAY
- Day 2: Funds pulled from your Bank Account reach REPAY
- If this is the first time a vendor is paid via REPAY, REPAY will reach out to the vendor during this time to enroll them in ACH or VCC. If the vendor declines or can't be reached, they will be paid via print cheque
- Day 3: Payment file in REPAY is marked as funded and complete
- For ACH payments, remittances are sent on Day 3 and the vendor will receive the payment in 1-2 business days
- Day 4: VCC remittances are sent out and VCC payments can be processed by the vendor. Print cheques are processed and printed to be mailed out same or next day
In Quadient AP, the payments will move from Released to Paid status once the payment file successfully reaches REPAY. The payments can then be exported and synced with your ERP.
What happens if the vendor doesn't receive or process a payment?
REPAY's Operations team will reach out directly to vendors who have not processed a payment sent to them within the following timeframes:
- Print cheques - vendors will be contacted 21 days after payment if their cheque is outstanding
- VCC - vendors will be contacted 7 days after payment if their VCC is outstanding
Print cheques will be marked as stale after 120 days. If a vendor does not receive their payments or believes their print cheque is lost in the mail, please reach out to the Quadient AP Support Team for assistance.