There are a couple of ways to use the Create Tab to easily break up one file containing multiple invoices so that each invoice is on its own row in the Arrivals tab and therefore is ready for you or our verification service to process. In the New Arrivals tab, each row is considered one invoice.
How to quickly split up multiple Single Page invoices inside one file:
Select the row in the Create tab that contains one file with multiple invoices so it is displaying on the right panel. All pages will now be highlighted signified by the blue border around each page.
2. Choose the split icon in your menu (we know, it looks like a pause button, but trust us, it means split).
3. All pages will now be split into single images per row. If you have invoices that should contain multiple pages, you can manually drag & drop pages to other rows, and in a different order on each row, to arrange these pages as needed.
4. Once you have clicked the split icon, and have dragged any pages around as needed, you will see additional new rows. Click on the save button. The workspace will fade as the changes save.
All invoices should now be ready for manual coding, or for overnight coding of header details.
Multiple, Multi-Page Invoices Inside one file:
Select the row in the Arrivals tab that contains one file with multiple invoices so it is displaying on the right panel.
2. There is always a blank row at the bottom of the right panel. Begin by dragging the pages of the invoice in the original file to the row directly below the original file. You will drag all of the pages for the same invoice to the second row.
3. There are now two rows, and you can drag pages from the original file to a third row if needed, to make a third invoice. Continue until each invoice is on each row in the Arrivals tab. You also can drag and drop pages within the same row to change the order of the invoices.
4. Click on the save button. The workspace will fade as the changes save.