Quadient AP connects to your ERP using our data synchronization tool, SmartSync. SmartSync allows us to access the data needed so that you accomplish your workflow needs.
System Admins can create new users in Quadient AP. Users can be created one by one or using the Batch Create User option.
Create a new user
Navigate to Settings - User Management, and select Create User to open the Create User Menu.
In the Create User Menu, enter the following information:
- First Name: Enter the user's first name
- Last Name: Enter the user's last name
- Email Address: Enter the user's email address. This will be the username required for login, all users require a unique email address to log in to Quadient AP
- Confirm Email Address: Confirm the email address entered above
- Auto Capture Email : This is created automatically based on the user's email address
- Manual Capture Email : This is created automatically based on the user's email address
- New Password: This is a single-use password for the user's first time logging into Quadient AP. The user must change this password before they can access the platform
- Confirm Password: Confirm the password entered above
- Email Aliases: Email Aliases allow notifications to be forwarded to other email addresses. Learn more about this here
- Roles: You can assign different roles to the users based on the features and workflow tabs you want them to access. Learn more about this here
- Home Org Unit : This is the default organizational unit of the user
- Additional Org Units: After selecting the Home Org Unit, you can give the user access to other organizational units by adding them here
Click Save to set up the new user.