This article relates to the Quadient AP NextGen UI, which is being released to our customers on a rolling basis. To learn more about the NextGen UI, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager.
There are multiple statuses in the invoice module to identify the different stages of an invoice. Invoice workflow tabs have a set of invoice statuses enabled by default. The default statuses are usually for invoices that require an action to be taken.
In the New tab, you will exclusively see invoices in New (NW) status. These are invoices that have been coded by SmartCapture or manually created from the Document Inbox.
In Progress tab
The In Progress tab includes all invoices currently in editable status. By default, the New (NW), In Progress (IP), Reset (RS), and Reject (RJ) statuses are visible in the In Progress tab. You can also view Pay Later (PL) status invoices in this tab.
- New (NW) - Invoices that are coded by SmartCapture or manually created from the Document Inbox. They are visible in both the New and In Progress tabs.
- In Progress (IP) - Invoices in In Progress status have been edited and saved at least once in Quadient AP. They have not yet been submitted for approval.
- Reset (RS) - Invoices that were submitted for approval at one point and then moved back to an editable status. Learn more about resetting invoices here.
- Rejected (RJ) - Invoices that were submitted for approval and rejected by the approver.
- Pay Later (PL) - Invoices that are entered into Quadient AP, but do not need to be worked on just yet. Learn more about Pay Later status here.
Pending Approval tab
In the Pending Approval tab, you will exclusively see invoices in Pending Approval (PA) status that are pending your approval.
Ready to Export tab
The Ready to Export tab includes invoices in Approved (A) and Sync Error (SE) status. Invoices in these statuses can be exported to your account system. Additionally, invoices in these statuses must be reset to make any changes to them.
- Approved (A) - invoices that are fully approved and ready to be exported to your ERP.
- Sync Error (SE) - invoices that were exported and synced to your ERP, but encountered an error and did not sync successfully.
Invoices in the Archived tab have completed their workflow in Quadient AP. By default the Exported (EX) and Do Not Pay (DP) statuses are visible. You can also view Pending Export (EP) and Deleted (D) invoices in this tab.
- Exported (EX) - invoices that have been exported to your ERP or manually marked as exported.
- Do Not Pay (DP) - invoices entered into Quadient AP but do not need to go through the workflow. The invoice will skip the entire workflow and go straight to the Archived tab.
- Pending Export (EP) - certain ERPs allow for asynchronous exporting, and invoices will go into Pending Export status before going to Exported status. Learn more about this here.
- Deleted (D) - deleted invoices will move to the Archived tab, and are not present in any searches by default.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article